Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Every Day

“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Between studying for finals, a quick trip to Germany, and being home for the holidays, December was a very busy month.

The one photo I will share from December is of my usually adorable puppy yawning and showing off his canines.

You're gonna hear me RAAWWRRR
He's usually really very cute, I swear.

I just recently got back to London, and January so far is a lot less busy than the previous month.  Of course, it's hard to judge being only a few days in, but my past week has involved a lot of sitting on the couch watching all six seasons and two movies of Sex and the City.

New Years Resolutions never really have been a part of my January routine.  Sure, I've printed out an exercise plan I'd like to follow, but chances are it's going to stay on the printer for another few weeks.  My family always had this tradition of writing something we disliked about the past year on a piece of paper, then throwing our papers into the fire.  I think it makes New Years more symbolic, but also a little more real at the same time.

2013 was definitely my best year yet.  Here's to hoping 2014 can only be better!



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment